No product, service, or therapeutic option should be over-represented when comparing competing products, services, and therapeutic options. Generic names are preferable. If trade names are also used, they should be provided for all products discussed rather than for a single product only. Logos from industry are not permitted on any Congress materials including presentation slides and posters. Use of industry/company-prepared slides in a CE activity is not permitted. Please use this Tip Sheet to ensure that your presentation is fully compliant, for the CME Accreditation.
Please check the programme for your presentation details: https://www.wms2023.com/page/programme
Poster presenters are requested to set up their printed poster, on Tuesday 3rd October 2023 15:30-18:00 or Wednesday 4th October 2023 prior to the first morning tea/coffee break. A team of volunteers will be available to help you set up your poster in the correct location. All posters will be displayed in the Ballroom. Your exact poster number and location will be available in the programme and app, and a list will also be available on a list, when you arrive on site. Presenters are responsible for setting up and removing their poster by the required time. Posters should be removed by no later than 11:30 on Saturday 7th October 2023. The WMS Congress Secretariat will not be responsible for loss of the poster after this removal time.
In addition to the scheduled poster sessions, you will be able to show your presentation to your colleagues throughout the entire congress at the traditional poster boards, designated e-poster screens as well as using the congress app. You are required to prepare a traditional physical poster for display on the designated poster board area in addition to your Short Oral Presentation.
Presenters should include their email address and photo on the poster so that interested people can reach them during the congress (either embedded or separately attached).
The same file used for poster printing can also be uploaded to the virtual congress platform.
We have arranged for a local printer to support delegates with poster printing (USD22) and delivery to the venue. They will be supplied rolled up print side in (not in a tube) with identifying paperwork attached. Please liaise directly with them if you wish to use their services, WMS is only providing their contact details below:
• Poster files must be uploaded online at https://www.speedpro.com/palmetto-sc/upload-file/ (once file is received, SpeedPro Imaging Palmetto will email the cost and payment submission details). The file name must include 'WMS'.
• Files must be received by 5pm 22nd September, to be available for pickup on site at the Charleston Area Convention Center in North Charleston Tuesday, 3rd October, from 3.30pm. There will be a dedicated poster desk in the Ballroom to collect from.
• Files received after 5pm on 22nd September will have every effort applied to make delivery on Tuesday, 3rd October.
• Posters printed by SpeedPro Imaging Palmetto will be printed in colour to max size (30 x 42 inches) on 200 gsm Semi-gloss 8 mil paper. Additional requests for lamination or other media may effect the timeline/ pickup location. Due to display limitations on site, the poster will be reduced to fit.
• For any questions regarding printing leading up to conference – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 843 405-5793.
All times listed above are local time Charleston, South Carolina.
It is not compulsory to use this printer to print your poster or use the same material they use, they are there to help you if you need them.
Printed posters should be made in portrait orientation, maximum (30 x 42 inches). If your poster does not match these dimensions, we cannot guarantee that it will fit the poster boards. You will find pieces of Velcro/pins on the poster boards or available nearby.
QR Codes to additional information may be included on posters.
If a poster has been selected for a Short Oral Presentation, then the Pxxx reference is also the poster board reference number.